working toward understanding
one another. making few promises
along the way.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Listening to Crap 4 Fun

This is a meme (that I won't participate in as a true meme) I found somewhere when I was bored. I hope you find it as invigorating as I do.

Here is the shitty stuff I listen to and totally get down/belt out lyrics to on the subway, I mean in my apartment:

(1) Britney Spears--all of Blackout & Greatest Hits (My Prerogative) - Does this even require commentary? Um, did you know that she didn't even sing all of "I'm Not a Girl, Not yet a Woman"? Dido totally sang some of that ... or Britney Spears's entire oeuvre. (Word choice?)

(2) Dashboard Confessional–As Lovers Go - This song warms me. Like those heat packets you put in yr boots when it's cold outside.

(3) Avril Lavigne–Girlfriend (remix feat. lil mama HELLZ YEAH!) - Lil Mama got it going on. And so do I.

(4) Sonny & Cher–I Got You Babe - I love Cher. She's an eternal flame. Seriously.

(5) Katy Perry–I Kissed a Girl - This is possibly my favorite song of the summer. Are you surprised?

I'm not tagging anyone. Feel free to tag me. I like being 'it.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself ex post facto tagged :-)